Tuesday 16 October 2018

Not a hard man but repeated hard falls

Image result for image of manifest
I took a very hard fall
today on my bike
I was trying to beat
a light in a construction
zone and hit
something that
threw me in the
air doing 20 K

I was wearing protective
gloves and a coat with
nylon denier on the elbow
and my knees where somewhat
protected

Long and short
I survived
my  6th
hard fall
without
need for a hospital
and this
one was probably
the second worse

That does not
include the 3 
auto incidents
in which I walked
away but
the car totally died

Now I am watching
the show manifest
which is like LOST
without a plane
crash
I am not lying
or I would be dying
I have escaped
death
the purpose
remains
a mystery
the only thing
I know
is that
I am not
an 
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment