Sunday 9 September 2018

On the Sunday Morning Sidewalk afternoon editon

Image result for images of sunday morning sidewalk
Before anyone accuses me
of endorsing fack news
I will admit
its about 4pm in my
time zone
and I am not
walking up
to something
bigger than me
no I a live
telling the world
how I think it
could survieve
and please listen
to me if yo
love this planet
or more importatly
oxyegen

Right now today
Russia and the USA
are in a Mexican standoff
in Sryia
A Mexican standoff
makes no sense
its just who will
blaster faster
to bring a conclousion
or one side will stand
down relize it not
hill to die on
and drive away
well that is today
in Syria
with the USA
and Russian
both hoping
for sure
nothing serious
blows
and we
start sending
nuclear arrows
to settle this little
deliverance in
a shit world country
that no one back home
would make a backpack for
on third world day

Trump not Trump the deep state
has made Snow Crash look
a lot less like ficton
and I am just about as
feed up with the corporation
as could be
exept I depend upon them
for feed and susticance
so to fight
them is suicide
right


No comments:

Post a Comment