Wednesday 4 April 2018

Doug Ford medieval warrior for Evil

Ford Visit

I liked Trump over Hillary
and think I have been proven
right that it was a good
choice

But in Ontario
where I live
I do not want
to see the village
burned to the ground
to save it
and thats
Doug

In Niagara Falls today
he more or less
said no Go Train
if it cost money
and with that
the dream
of even being able
to wake at 4AM
and take a train
to Toronto to make
a living died

We cant afford to rent
we can not even image
to buy
but we must work
and that has happened
to most city in the world
the results are ugly and
inhuman sacrifice to 
stay alive
and I believe in Canada
we are above that
so sign up for Singapore
Style Public housing
proven to work for over
50 years.

Otherwise you create
a cadre of revolution
that will come to a boil
in time when people
have nothing to lose
because they rent
dont own

No comments:

Post a Comment