Thursday 16 November 2017

Plush toys risk identified by Star Trek

words please Allen even though you dont know me
this is some kind of jest on your websiteLast
they will take my last
words out my
cold dead voicebox
and still in death
I will complain
through legal manipulation
of the time of death
he could have been
alive when he said
that according to
hapus corpus
In a past life I used
cold call emails
to generate
sales and make
the world better
for my customers
because they
were ignorant
and I imformed
them bliindly
and thats
the way of the world
you need to know
new things
and without
being
provoked
by news
you are
probably
going
to go
bankrupt
which is a very
good thing
for everyone
excpept the principles
and the community
but get used’
to it its comming
like a hurricane
and Bob Dylan
will sing a song
and we will
all celebrate
getting out of jail
but its like everything
five years in the future
but its comming
a Star Trek
universee
where everthing
at least on a Starship
is free
and when you get
to port
you trade for tribbles
because there
is always a chance
that even the most
clever
starship captiian
can be fooled
by a living
plush toy
As I said before
I made a difficult living
sending out emails
to fortune 538
clients
the AI I worked
for had discoved
a niche between
500 and above
and as
Willy Loman
the Salesman knew
there was always
a chance
you would
get sails from
above and you
could stop
cleaning the window
on your jelopy
with newspaper
and spring into
action
like Clark
Kent
we have a failing
company
with postive
cash flow
I am there
like the Whale
just watch the
cash flow
when I blow
excpet for the
fact that whales
take very deep breaths
and its not likely\
to be repeated
in this lifecyle
thats when
we pump and dump
and fleece the
muppets ireoncily
clothed
from tits
to teeth
in polar flecce
plastic turned
around again
to make
insulation
against
the climate
changing
Ape movies
are instructive
because
they are simple
and if you
employ
occumas razor
paraetoes law
or any mathimatical
tool
the solulion
is simple
but if you
factor in the human
factor the end
result is always
the same
corruption
of the numbers
and the
sum
going to
the insane
people who
dont care
one fuck about
anything
else
exect
silverback
protection


No comments:

Post a Comment