Wednesday 12 August 2015

It does not matter if the Cat is black or white as long as it catches mice

A billion people stood on their heads
and looked at the artfical world
they had lived in for 20 years
and exclaimed
fuck the cat

There is no cat in the end
justifies the ends
and human history
is built on that
simple phrase

the greater good
must do for the nation
sacrifices have to be done
but IMHO its all bullshit
its players
gaming the game
because if they did
not they would
be picked off
as they emerged
by that evil sniper
who has nothing
better to do

China tured itself on
in 1973
after suffering
from a giantic tooth ache
called Mao tse dung
he thought he was
Ghengis Khan
but that time and rul;e
was never going to come
back even in a superhuman
prodigal son

So Mao the general the great leader
who defeated the Kumintag
was a paper marxist
he read
it but forbid
publishing
the truth

Okay I love the Chinese
I have been there many
times
in every fantasy
that I will define
as Singapore, Tiawan, Hong Kong,
and the loose empire that is the mainland

Lets just say I have no preducice for what they do
will they respect me in the moring
no I am a slut to them that is for sure
but what argumet can I make
when the world has
based the FTC on
a Chinsee stake?


No comments:

Post a Comment