Saturday 14 February 2015

My Valitine


The whole world
celebrates Valinties Day
But its a totally false
global objective
Invented 50 years ago
by Madison Avenue
as marketing spam

For me its true
but way more personal
love at first sight
that's my Valentine
Just having you in my
vison most days

In any world
or any black hole
I might travel through in
the future
you will always \
give pause to the 
theory of relativity
reaming timeless
in my concessions
as the most
beautiful sight
in an infinite
universe over all.

Happy Valentine
my long term
reliable
incredible love

I love you like oxygen

XXXXOOOO

Steve



2 comments:

  1. ahh.... I love, love stories
    You and your bride? If so, you are both adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Penny, yes this was us on the day.

    ReplyDelete