Monday 16 June 2014

Role of Mentors



Dadabhai Naoroji mentor of Gandhi

Role of mentors is different from the role of a coach. A mentor has no self interest in mind. A coach is looking for a payoff.

Everyone needs a mentor and in most cases they are your parents. The unfortunate fact is that your parents are clueless about your life and the future faced by the young. I want to create a website called Mentor dot com to hook up retired wired people with yungins. I need a mentor to set this up!

1 comment:

  1. Role of mentors is different from the role of a coach

    Is this English I do not care. As a writer I am so frustrated by those who say its not English. If you can understand the sentiment its English. Language is an art form like a painting or music. There are no rules as long as the audience understands. No limits to communication I say. If I am speaking to a Noble Laureate from China I do not get all worked up by his syntax.

    ReplyDelete