Friday 11 July 2014

Letter to a friend

I may touch elbows with some of you
but I never imaged 
it could make your life explode
and that is the mortor
of realiaty that reigns
down on the living
or as the MAN say
everyone exposed.

Pam says we like French Viaginas, and I say something (snatch conversation)  about a snatch quotation? This is how petty I am and why I hate liberals and will vote conservative in the next election. You liberal punks make me want to bring back capital punishment , and  I will so I can execute you next time.

I am voting for more riot gear, and true Canadians who hate scumbags
be aware we are looking at your underwear, trying to catalog sex. Nothing wins a majority like sex.

Anyone who would connect me to you is fishing in the wrong pond. You liberals you sweet MAN juice.

Moving forward without opposition. Thats our lives for the most part, but darkness is welling around this dream.

If we wait long enough Justin will turn grey or turn to plastic like Steve's perm.

I hate you for being a liberal and I expect that the Apocalypse will fry you. They wont take you, they will not leave you behind, you will be fried. Will the left behinds eat the fried people, way to soon to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment