Tuesday 1 July 2014

Can not post a comment

This has gone on for many years and now I just can not say. Not saying my thoughts were important, just should not have been eliminated. This is happening all over its kind of a global fear progressive initiative. Progressives only want one thing, to make this planet our home, and to extinguish any fires that might be allowed by the right.

Now I can barely post a comment. Yes I tried a new email address. So I am a danger to you all. Okay what I want is local farming, fair wages and no discrimination. Other countries and might as be worlds can do what they want, it may take centuries but common sense wins when wars dont.

This blog may soon not exist. Hopefully not because the creator has been sacrificed, but because the content holder is not impressed.

I think Steve Maritin and the Man had this discussion about reality TV.
Now we are ruled by the Kardashidians,  if only a homicidal manic had killed some one tangentially close to me that would be on TV. 

One thing I know about Steve. He has limitations, all leaders do. But I could be a better leader for humanity than Kenya West. Maybe I would not reach Drake levels of excellence, but I might be the white Jay Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment