Thursday 13 October 2016

The Ballad of Donald Trump

Yes he was born rich
rich like the rain
that will always
fall to earth
and grow green
crops
and I should
commit suicide
because I cant
produce
like that pasture
because thats
the way it was
and the way it
will always
be

Unlike his peers
he did not go
to upstream
addictions
he just remained
a 60's asshole
which in the hole
war on the world
is a guy you would
want in a foxhole
in a Zombie apoclylsre
but otherwise
easy to despise

Man and woeman
are never equal
thats bioloic;
and if you want
to bring lawsuits
to prove your
a bitch
go forward
to scratch that itch

I have never done
anything naughty
but thinkingaboot
everything there
is a chance a could

this is not a crime
it not national new
its humam  interatction
since time stood still
and I will tell my
daugher slujg
away
and the bad
man will go away
unless its something
more pistal
freiendy
then shoot
to death
that bad clown

No comments:

Post a Comment