Friday 5 September 2014

Let ISIS flow


You will know we have reached peak ISIS when the suitcase nuke is unpacked.
A bomb is a bomb. Nuclear bombs are more scary because of the ancillary effect of radiation. I have been to both Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Economist would not find a city in Continental America so desirable today.

The reality is we have very little to fear from ISIS. It would be so easy for ISIS,  Al Queda or any other terror group to attack a shopping mall. Remember the the  Beltway Sniper? I guess Islamic terrorists do not have internet access when they make their plans.

Relax people you are more likely to be killed by a Rampage killer than an Islamic terrorist.

Some parts of the middle east are in a 14 century crisis. They are going to have to work through these issues on their own. Believe me now and I will tell you later
when the pork allocated sausage of Islam is made
it will be more liberal 
than Catholicism

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I spent decades in Muslim Malaysia and Indonesia. I have no fear of these people, they are just like you and me.

    ReplyDelete