Monday 16 March 2015

Racism is as Racism does is still not the Holocaust



These are the principals upon which I, as a Internet hawk have determined to have built 
 A 21st century career upon.
As an asie when I search the Google for principled lawyers
it comes up with no links?

I was looking for a lawyer to bring 
a class action  case (leaf ticket holders not given any return on investment)
and I like music
 when I googled Mendelssohn
I get the authoritative face
with medivieal music
which makes me wonder

Cause I have some what the court
would say nearly indisputable Intel
that is worth millions to BCE, and or Rodgers
of course there is no collusion there Consuelo
try and make that case
and its picture my face
Yeah its the guy who has
not shaved in a hundred
years sitting in Yorkville
asking for money
pointing the house
he once lived in

IFyou have read my blog once 
by accident. Well stay tuned for a blockbuster of old news
that rhymes with theme
or maybe its a meme
about the blue and 
white disease.

If you do not already know
it will blow your mind
more than the thought 
of Doug Gilmour
with a babysitter.

Allegedly Killer was a Muslim
he like 13 year olds 
who would not protest

No comments:

Post a Comment