Wednesday 9 April 2014

model gone bad

I walk the line
no I walk the line
really I walk the line
yesterday and today and tomorrow
I walk the line
I see everything divine
I know at the top
this is just a small
percentage of the plan
Increasingly it seems our leaders
just know its going to collapse
therefore they behave like
the last members
on a sinking life raft
Humans are at the core
stink in cannibals
we will do anything
possible despite the
consequences to eat better
or have a bigger house
or a better car
lets not talk about the men
that shot a real partner
because she was not
long necked and young
So given the choice
I got to bet on
the elimination of the human race
and maybe thats what
the big bang is all about
Our gods set off something
in a laboratory seeking
some new way
to make things

and we just failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment