Wednesday 30 April 2014

Every breath you take

I wonder if anyone cares that the Federal Government of Canada asked the telecoms 11 million times to see the activity of Canadians. I am not doing anything wrong. Thats not the truth I have done a lot of things wrong. The end point is the goverment sells the ruined lives of the people they prosecute for profit. Watch now while that job he is ten times overqualified is denied because the database said he was a liberal. Think it will not happen, Jebus people in the last century saw this so clear and made some money writing books about it.

1 comment:

  1. I am not like Charlie Brown. I nailed peppermint patty. I got Lucy imprisoned for practicing medicine without a licence. In the big scheme of thing it made absolutely no difference. LIfe is but a cartoon and you draw your own panels to some extent, but if you want your works to be displayed in the gallery, expect anti cognitive dissonance events. I will be enegized when one person seduced by the the overcharge says, this is bullshit. Why do our heros our backward boys never say that five million is more than enough? Wake up Zombies there is life. I have lived it in Austria, and they never ask how much is to much. Check them out they rule in everything we find important.

    ReplyDelete