Sunday 17 May 2015

Living large or living small, both have pains we can not rub out



Hi Optimism Prime,

Hope your eye is better but if not you know you will be a star at talk like a pirate day, done without props. I find it easy to talk to you because thou I have never met you I glottal think we are siblings from something our parents did MICHANICAL in their youth but will never reveal even on the deathbed. No one should regret great sex dispite the inappropriate unsancionted nature of the event. That why I am a brother instead of sperm flushed away.

I am the older brother. The bullshit and blank stares I have endured, you have seen the same thing, but ten years after. People will say he got a advanced degree just like Justin Bieber bought a Lamborghini. Most people who went to university get an arts degree like me and really how hard is that? My generational prejudice tells me grade inflation means

my 70's BA is like something past a Phd today. But I know deep down thats not really true. I got a good education which for the most part taught me how to learn. But more importantly and I am sure you have noticed it directed me to question everything like a four year old child. I am not sure without secondary education I would have the faith

to stand my ground on things I can not understand, but know enough to know, the bullshit meter is registering green. Green mean go. When it comes to corporate growth cycles in the resource sphere that's not good for the planet. When I a talk to you I realize I am preaching to the choir, but I am sloppy in my arguments every day, so I sometimes come off as condensing, and that is just one more badge I got to wear on my conservative row. The real con is that we are all marks for the great personality measurement and tailoring brain trust. Without violating my privacy or personal space, there are corporations out there that know one of two things. He has no choice but lets make him think he does,

or I know you so well I can sell you anything, cause the lizard brain even over a billion years of evolution has not changed. Slavery has mostly disappeared because marketing has less transactional costs involved to get the same outcome.


The Chinese symbol for crisis and opportunity is the same dammed glyph. Talk about a six thousand year empire of enigma. Its the kind of thing that drives me crazy. In the deep traffic of the traffic code of humanity everything is written in ambiguity. You do not have to be caustic to not want some surety. IMHO that's the biggest problem with our current civilization. We bring up every child in the belief they can all be a president or an astronaut or anything they believe. But the fact is we are a rube Goldberg contradiction of:
various races, intelligence, interests and oligopoly. As far as I am concerned the term is only a cover for the fact we are still ruled my monarchy. The only difference is we never know who is the king, yes the king, there are no women at the table of life as we know it, sons only apply to lead the illuminati.

I am a great conspirthy theorist. It gives me closure for having a history degree.
At one time someone like Blondfied could have really existed. In the sixties and seditions anyone with half a brain and half the knowledge we have now could have easily constructed a sustainable criminal and stock market picking with great success based upon their external action enterprise.Optmus Prime that is exactly what the stock market is today. Valuations mean nothing its all high school. Its like selling a seat at the lunch table.
Now that I have geared you up for some seminal desertion I have to say
that I want to tell you something about my daily existence, or in the popular culture vent. I may be do spell check, but some word will not synch with events.

I originally sat down at the keyboard to discuss with you Game of Thrones episode five. I know you had to watch the first four in order because as a lawyer you can never acuminates human need over justice. Cheap shot my friend. Not directed at you but your profession. Its way more evident in the medical class. Okay you save human life and you expect to be paid? We may have a sense of entitlement problem we should had off to the cons to solve real quick. There is a name for that solution, its called anarchy.

I don't know how to keep this short, I just got so much to say. But episode five of Game of Throneswas great
they took the book, and moved in a better way. We can do the same rewrite in our own lives just knowing the script better. Thank you Tony Robbins but this is anti the advice you say.


As you know now I work in a call center making just above minimum wage. Poor Steve having to work for some money after a lifetime of privilege. Honestly Optimums Prime it makes me feel refreshed. I am like the oldest guy they have ever met. So far I am a selling star, but the order entry system is driving me mad, because in this environment I am like Spock its not logical.

I am a subcontractor for the MAN. No really ViginA Communications. Its so funny but I can not laugh at work about it. There propoganda is filled with all kinds of double entre. I will problably get fired for pointing this out. But in the meantime i WILL  be laughing all the way to the electronic bank, banking all this miniumum wage plus everyday I show up.

Anyway everyone is aware of this. I am in week three of my interment. My little fill of the glass of dignity is that I am a call center star. I am the DDD of VIGINA communication.
Optmus Prime I hate to talk realistically. My particular brilliance had a timestamp. I expired five years ago. I can admit to a brother I never had that fire in my belly to have a leer jet. Maybe one that took me to a country where the women were exceptional, but fact of the matter I get this at home.

I am living in Canada Terms very well. My house has a pool and my kids are fully funded working on advanced degrees. I am the richest person I know but then agian I barely know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment