Thursday 11 December 2014

What is so great about Afganistian that it need centuries of death to relize its potential?

I was winding down a road
so scary it was not on any GPS
yep I was Jtpt force twelve
bringing democracy\
to those Afghan suspects

Well they all welcomed
me with tea
but when I sat down
some sonofabitch
came down hard on my Kevlar
with an axe and all the old ladies
and men who needed walker
where coming at me with
needle knives
so I blew that whole village away
and victory in sector 911
came true.

you can kill cave men all day long
and another relative
will take you out
just when you
feel strong

I came to realize that
we were not at war
we were at elimination
of those who where
not allies
and they killed us
the same way

Maybe sometime barbaric
but when you have no
other options
to save you children
suicide is a worthwhile way.

We poked this bear so hard
that he attacks with suicide
is that not something
we should be seeking
hibernation

The war in Afghanistan's
will go down in history as a
great clusterfuck
just like the one the British fought
for a hundred and forty years
before surrender.

You can not win over a people
with bullets and torture. Although many Imperial studies over
centuries
went the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment