Thursday 11 December 2014

29 ways to lose an ele3ction

If I had what you have
I would be scary
Peps and preps
would not chirp
knowing
they faced
my broadside

I know you connected
in a good way
to democracy

So with you power
why does our next leader
not come on line
or before the mike
and just say simply
I would not do that
that way?

The parade of Harper absurdities
is already blocking traffic
all over the nation
and as a matter of fact
the world has taken notice
and is wondering why
Canada has elected three times
an asshole as world class
as this guy.

I might be partisan
but even BM the PM
did not every week
insult our intelligence
with his latest squeak.

If ISIS is evil
and supported by the torture
deniers at the CIA
Harper is worse
because he really has
no dog in that hunt
but he just goes on everyday

proving he is a historic cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment