Sunday 21 December 2014

Dad dies every Thrusday


I am your Dad
and no matter what
through and through
I would without question 
die for you

I would take that bullet gladly
but life is not so black and white
there is no bullet
there is no smoking gun
only life

So your poppa
watches and hopes to never
cry
that you fall down into
the inescapable by conventional
means rat hole
that now defines
my ways and means.

I have surrendered in a conventional way
no one no longer needs brilliance
they will just steam roller you
in the we control everything way
If  you are not good at giving steam
to the steamroller
lay down flat in front of us
and we will give you
mercy for your dream

There are some and they are in
the press everyday
the admirable ones
who took some steam
and peeled off in a different desertion
and when they got caught
they had enough money
to pay their way 
out of jail
and establish a non thought

No comments:

Post a Comment