Tuesday 9 December 2014

A globalal Apology

I now understand how two ministreys fuck up. I wrote a great post for this site but posted it on my movie site. Call me confused but fortunaltly not in power.

Well now that I have made this great fuckup
and as the seasons go
it aint nothing
just a false breeze.

What I was trying to really say
is the Jean Beliveua
and I did not spell that right
but he would not care
cause he was that kind
of man
a one in a million or
as we see history unfold
one in billion
who are successful 
and really beyond 
the reach of reality TV
give a damm
Le Gross Bill
did not care
about where a fan 
came from
our how much they could pay
with prime ministers
or faux kings
he would treat ever
citizen the same way
like a child who had 
the key to choculate
factory
but was wise enough to
not over indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment