Sunday 14 December 2014

Fucking Moslems

I believe it now and I will tell you later with reason your religion is all Bullshit.
Thats is a very high historical history ramp to ride above and I do so
with no wings just common sense to keep the people from burninng me alive.
Okay the first questioin I must ask is that anyone that disagrees with your version of relality must be incinerated. Could you just have not posted a notice at the library that this opion was stupid?

There is a big problem with heircach socity. Its in place to keep socity in place. If there is some cut of new disovery like Tony Soprano they will  get the lions share. So the royal family wanting to keeping them selves in style has comprimise a millon times. The questiom that all want to know is it an offecnce that an officer on the job would say, yes criminal.

Never not going to happen even in a progressive clown show.
Much as I love the royal prince  pictures
and I know he has never killed
thousands of my friends
no matter
what his disspositonwh
when he grows
he will do 
it over an over 
with friends
like Tony Blair
a war crimial
that will never
serve time\
 becasue
till now to medivial times
justice has a price
and tONY BLAIR
knew that even at university
and he paid a wonderful price
but as a Catholic
I waNT TO pukE

The world spins
propelled by gravity
and we exist not
because we are
so smart but due  
to a repeatable apooge
without thinking]
over thosands of year
we might need a new
equation for gravity.

I dont believe in God
I  believe in humanity
I  got a brother and a sister
and I do not believe you
can deny science anymore
Its like a garge suicide
you increase the gas
and the guy who 
was fortunate to afford
a car
died.




No comments:

Post a Comment