Thursday 19 June 2014

I see the Holocaust


There have been thousands of holocausts in this cycle of human history. (I  think there have been six cycles)Why I am consumed by the German one is that it is so much a aberration of civilization. If the holocaust could happen, is there any depravity that is not possible in my world, in my today. The corrupt powers that rule this world are capable of anything to keep power. People are becoming cold, very cold, I am afraid that common sense can not deal with technology.  Yes people as a collective do not have the collective intelligence to rule the virtual reality that is our reality. We need a leader we can trust to show the world putting your life on line is not the first step to world slavery, or worse.

Leonard Cohen is the man we loved and feared. Because if you combine Whiskey, Leonard and a shotgun your dead. But he spoke a simple truth.
"The rich have their TV in the bedrooms of the poor" Stop watching TV, stop watching network news, its all lies and puff stuff. The truth is out there and it may be Uncertain TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment