Monday 27 June 2016

Been Caught Stealing


I've been caught stealing; 
once when I was 5... 
I enjoy stealing. 
It's just as simple as that.
Well, it's just a simple fact. 
When I want something,
I don't want to pay for it. 

I walk right through the door. 
Walk right through the door. 
Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine. 
Mine all mine! 

My girl, she's one too.
She'll go and get her a skirt. 
Stick it under her shirt. 
She grabbed a razor for me. 
And she did it just like that. 
When she wants something,
She don't want to pay for it. 

She walk right through the door. 
Walk right through the door.
Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine.
Mine all mine!

We sat around the pile. 
We sat and laughed. 
We sat and laughed and
Waved it into the air! 
And we did it just like that. 
When we want something,
We don't want to pay for it.

We walk right through the door. 
Walk right through the door. 
Hey, all right! If I get by, it's mine,
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...

First time I ever heard this song
was in the Hard Rock Cafe
Tokyo
and I have been addicted
to Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment