Saturday 10 March 2018

Upon Sailing

A compelling case for cruising on three hulls
Blue water travel
was the moon
shot
for primitive
people
and it
lasted
till the 17th
century

Blue water travel
connected
the globe
like the weather
and the results
where often
stormy
or worse
a cylcone
bomb

I have traveled
the world in
the modern world
and its still
all Star Trek
at the end of
the day
so much tribe
not enough
earth

Rich pissants
work the freee
winds
in craft
and I want
to be there
traveling
green
at the earths
whim
with
luxury

But if we took
all the people
who have ever
sailed the world
and put them in
charge
today
we would
have endless
tradewinds
serving
humankind

I have put
decades of thought
into sailing
because
I think its
my desinty
and I got
to tell
you it
remains
a distant
dream

But I think
I know that
a trimarine
is the best
way to sail
the ocean
vey

Yet I do
not trust this
craft due to the
FRP cure system
it sends out
warrings
so far I  cant
reach that door
or maybe baybe
the computers
and fractal
algos
have
solved
a great
puzzle


No comments:

Post a Comment