Tuesday 20 March 2018

Facebook Shit the Bed and we are rolling in it like a stray dog wanting a good scent

Image result for images of facebook shitting the bed
I told you so
I told you
so
back in 2013
that Facebook
was something
shaky
like a honey pot
that had no
sex in the exposed part
but deep down
it touched every
human button
with ESP
and that was
before
AI
and now

things can only
get worse
for people
wanting
liberty
because
when one firm
can extrapolate
the hopes
of humanity
we are in for
centuries
of charter rule

I hate to repeat myself
but because the world
has not read
what I already wrote
I will say it
over again
Facebook is high school
and the genius behind
it know how to win
every election 
as class President
and now we have
Trump the clown

Dont get me down
on facts and superstition
Trump would have 
beat Hillary in
a Stephen Douglas
Linchpin
election
she was just
bad
waY past the due
date and stunk
like a beached
whale

So know we
know like
Sir Philip K Dick
predicted
the Paranoiaed
are not always
clinic

The truth is
since Manga Carta
where people
realized they
could rule
the King
we have
been hostage
to dark arts
of animal manipulation

I say that I and you 
and those without
pronouns are
all in the throes
of a rabbit in fern
given the knowledge
we learned
from Pavlova dog

What can we do
I say make a spreadsheet
with what you want
from goverment
and what would 
drive you insane
vote for the candidate
that checks off the most 
marks.

Every side in every
election is working
your lizard brain 
to perfection 
and if you
thinkaboot it
you will
go insane

So stop thinking
and vote
for proportional representation
its not perfect
we have Netanyaoo
in Isreal
but that
a special
case


No comments:

Post a Comment