Friday 13 October 2017

The Opiod Crises

Image result for images of air america
A few centuries ago
the Chinese
called it the opiate
war
and fought
hard and defeated
it with brutal
measures
including 
the death 
penalty for
mere
suspicion

In 2017
every community
is effected by
this way 
to much
and 
our sons 
and daughters
are dying
ignoble
deaths
just because
they wanted
to  get high
and escape
the ant
world

I am sorry
master I am
all fucked up
I do not want
to take any
more orders
at a call center
dealing with 
your fuck up

If you hire
me my name
your mustr
know
is big tree
and I have
been here
for a thousand
years
and the 
only reason
we
let the invisible
hand dictate
economics
is that the big]
tree can not
say anything
cant vocylise
like a autistic
child
we are trapped
and can
not speak

If we could speak
it would be about
the same you could
expect from a tree
way les expression
than you could get
from a cow or
a wildabeast
if you asked
them what they
where most afraid
of it would
not be lions

I gotta say
I goota say
agian
study history
if you do not 
want to live it]
agian
Teh eightin xemves
the opioum war
to conquer a
billion people
with the dragons
tail that ever
one should try
to climb
but when
the mounted
the peak
it was all
dragon waste
in which they
where waste deep
and most drowed
in a few inches
cause when it 
came to life
they had 
no more 
blow hole

The solution
stop importing
heroin from 
Afghanistan 
and stop
giving
soul absorbing
drugs
to primitives.










No comments:

Post a Comment