Tuesday 31 October 2017

The Empouer of six thosand years forgot about history

Image result for images of toy story t rex
Thats why the western
world lead by the
british empouer
gave him the historical
ironic
solution
your a  Enough
and we did
not cut your cock
off you silly
silly
person of
realy no
interest
to history

A nation admistered by enuchs
will always
fail
because though
it may take
centuries
to make
fireworks
the legions
of forgotten
members
are alway
there

Today its
2017
and I still
have my
cock
and most of
my mental
facilites
but I fear
not for
long without
parinia
they want
to cut my
cock off
because
I can get
no reason
when
I ask
anyone
of authority
to explane
if the institutions
that defend
us where
comercial ventures
they
would
be answering
questions
about
how
they spend
so much money
and do not
give in any way
the taxpayer
a meal
that can
be considered
delicius
despite
investing foolishly
in\
human
nature

One thing the world
does not understand
is the mircle of America
yes its a freedom
broadside
so matter
how much
you cluck
about
ttg
downside
you gotta
know that
America
America
broke the band
revealed some
truths and kept
the future
comming with
the universal
truth
that
math rules
and if you
do not understant
that you are just
a brick in the wall
that lasers will
burn down
and make the
rubbish into
something
to do with
plants

No comments:

Post a Comment