Thursday 5 October 2017

I am leaning towards intelligent design

Image result for images of tom baker dr who
I dont want to say get off my lawn but I am older and often think exactly that way. Well we are in the fight for the end of the planet with the flatearthers
and the monopoly that thinks having hotels and Park place means the game
is over and nothing will ever Change. I can make my place a historic site
and the Government will pay
for the bi annual change
because I am part
of history
cause I own
serious 
property
where the
Gold always
makes
the rules

In summary blogs like
yours and Zerohedge
even the fabilist
Drudge
Report
and Fox News
have completely
discredited
the MSM
and only critical
thinkers
are infused
with a sense of wonder
and a hope
that the Plutocracy
will eliminate
itself as they
battle
for the position
of world commander
and right now
that
so so so
Eldon Musk
its not
even a competition.

Its like selecting
Tom Baker
to be Dr Who
some things
are too perfect
to be random

No comments:

Post a Comment