Monday 9 October 2017

My Game of Thrones like Kill List

Image result for images of some things just need killn
Dont follow leaders
follow parking meters
and thats why
killing an individual
is like trying to
find a parking
spot
or why Dylan
deserves
my kidney
or any
other
vital organ

My Kill list
is totally
institutional
and I would
start with religion
religion should be
like Santa Clause
the tooth fairy
and Aladdin
morality tales
for children
but if your over
forty reading
Harry Potter
I gotta say
you have done
to much
cosplay
and your love
of fantasy
should not
impact on
a real day
except in
a philispocial
enlightened
way

Next would be political parties
they are an evil form of democracy
one rep one vote
no whips

To finish off
my deadly trio
I would focus
on monopoly
we may need
a water supply
but today
the electricity
and sewage
can be handled
economically
at the site
but there
are other
size based
behemoths
like Facebook
Google
and Amazaon
that need
killin
some things
just need
killin
if I had
the legislative
authority
I would 
blow them up 
real good!



No comments:

Post a Comment