Thursday 19 October 2017

Nuke Jewel and consequece

Image result for most expensive jewelry in the world
Very few people
can hold the future
of humanity in their
hands
and I remain
conviced
any nuclear
attack
would be 
a flesh wound
on the world
but if we
wanted the kill
shot
its all 
bunkers
and insanse
radioavite
boars
you cant eat
and all the 
stuff
you imageed\\
upon
ladderiry
like step
from the
bunker
is going to
tell you
your best choice
is to use the few
bullets you have
on yourself
of course
that is nothing
I would ever
consider
if I am going
to live this 
mortal life
its going to be
as a squirrel
making a wrong
vison of the play
and getting hit
crossing the road
for no reason
we are not
going to endorse
this
but in the end
if its the apopol;se
shit happens
at every end of 
the pipe
but the big
stainless steel
way contiues
to operate
in a most
domestic way
I should investigate
but the munchres
have taken
my life

No comments:

Post a Comment