Saturday 9 December 2017

Am I being paranoid about being Mr Robot

Image result for images of schizophrenia
I keep getting these pop up 
asking me to take a test
for schizophrenia

When I put on my tin foil hat
I dont here no voices
okay

I do not think
anyone is out
to get me as an
individual
but the man
is after my
collective
every day

I just wonder
who targeted
me with this test
and why?

I take it as a sign
that someone
thinkingaboot me
is worried
I might
be on to
something

There have been
many variations
of the same program
probably the most
successful one
was the crossword
puzzle in the 
London Times
that got workers
for decoding
the Egnima

Through the years
I have spotted other
efforts like full
page ads
in the international
herald tribune
but the internet
is more push
than pull


1 comment:

  1. the test is very strange, do you hear voices telling you what to do, yes or no. Well no.

    ReplyDelete