Thursday 1 December 2016

You like your Cock where it is then I tell you how to fuck the Chinese

Chinese never understand me
wrong I respect
like death
from above
if it had an
accrurate targeting
system that was not
6000 years old

So baby I love you
and I think we can
do this together
but you dont make
enough money for
us to both afford
the plan so I will
marry miss horsefasce
because she has already
run the race and won so many time
I blame Prince Charles
and that brand
but hey hey hey
there is a chance
I think your beautiful
despite all the
circumstance
and you dont have
a publisit
or a make up
artist
and you were
made to fit
me
go girl go girl
I tried that
and when
I regained consiouss
it was you
not wieght
not model
contract'
not famous
I was just rockin
bien g with you
cause your my
soul mate
and even lucifre
would have prob
with the HVAC
on me an you

But one thing I know
in my brief life
it was being with
you that made
me at any time
willing to make the ultimat
sacrifice to save you
and thank God or the
Giant Pizza Monster
we do not deal with life
as ordering pizza
but in the end
from the thousand
yard stare
your all going
to face
a compkter

No comments:

Post a Comment