Wednesday 12 August 2015

I got a KATANA, IT proved to be nothing at all


Jimmey Buffet my
old friend and I was thinkingaboot
how long had it
been?

Your the guy
with the Seaplane
and this other
half assed
bar based
music thing

So now to solve
my slap up the head
with force or
some other toatlly
justifuie4d
illegall
otherthing

There is no person on earth\
that I
no couple a lille  bit pregnant
or the collison
of a coal fired train
with  Telsa

Hey I am conviced
not going to pay
tax on the back
of the private
sector
that has a monoply
on all the servides
that keep me alive

I got no objection
after 24 hours
total time
acculatted
in the specified
time frame
by the g\b\
big big big
statiscial important
mage
who never
get a brown stain
in there underwear
I am sure no one on
wall street wears
something classified
as paper underwear
it never was a factor
until Reagon became preside t
He was a  BAMF big time
execpt when he found
his wallet
he was whitey
big time

The blacmest thing about me
is my history
and my bad skinb
do  not matter

Which as a shockaboot
if your reading for the
first time the truth.
Or you could be
reading my blog
without being
over 18
mostly sane
willing to contribute
forty dollar
for Bob oir Kurt
both the same
in duaneterly
constrasted
ways

Living this lifw
as a simple human
on our lfe glow
planet

Nothing special aboot me
unless you want to consult
with the world greatest
appoved by Trump
in the  ULTIMAE
game that works
really really well
below the close
to 4k
for the update
bATTLEFIELD Syia
Just a word to wide
gamers
we all know bty the
evidece of our first
interface now under
treaty enforcement
you can be prosocuted
for the fist time you
slimned in
virtall space
but do not feel
bad
we approxamatte that even if you fall behind
and believe me sister or brother
or something inbetween
I sympathise with you
not only a logical
DEE
But a human one
just for the record
and I am not hero
but I made
the decision
to pick up
in real time
so I would not be
a good witnesss
should the Gitmo
establish ment
without wateroarding
force me to testify
even as all my
best friends know
i GET thirsty

1 comment:

  1. In no way, I say this witout prejuice that some out their minds professial sue people are going to say I am referring toi Larry Ellison the Oracle guy. Sorry I know nothing about tht guy execpt he bought an island in Hawaii needing any kind of injection,

    ReplyDelete