Saturday 18 June 2022

Steve Miller Steve Miller he is like a solo Supertramp

 That is Steve Miller speaking about his truth circa 1975.

That what whatever happed I have to say in no longer true
there is no big jetliner, its been taken out of service like
the Aribus 380 which must have been outfitted with engines
by the bosses son. It was as big a failure as the 747 was a success. Did I ever tell you about the time I was in the cockpit of a 747 and some vagbonds came looking for the Captain and I sacrificed myself and all they wanted was a tour. I hate to sse what I did myself over a silly tour on a jumbo jet. I think had there been less passengers at stake, the out come would have been mitigated. As in you stupid, dont be more stupid or I will Jean ClaUDE VAN Dam you with my feet and bitch slap you with my Steven Segal hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment