Saturday 18 June 2022

CHockey is not something I obsess about, and when I comment you know its going to be heavy like a Weber slap shot

  may not have revealed this before that I am a history major. However had I taken one more

bird Economics class I would have not only a Masters from the U of A but also a degree in Economics. This would have
lead me down a pathway that I would not want to travel. Dont call me Marks. Dont call me Engles. Dont hate me because my mind is beautiful. A beautiful mind thats what I have and its a better than not having a mind. Of course its easy for me to say I am beauty
did not Trump become president the same way?

Peace Habs fans enjoy summer until the draft comes. I get swept away every year and alway end up on the rock by shore of the ghost of Eddie Shore who made his goalies stand up with a lariat and his D men stay at home by strapping them to a chair. The crazy thing is he won a whole bunch.

We got the whole Marvel and DC unaversive picking from the containers
full of UTES that come our way. How many containers full of utes does it take
to win the Stanley Cup. I would say many thousands until you get a team
that can fit in a 20 footer. The whole team plays 200 feet and thats
all it takes because everyone can skate and check but the place where Eeagles soar in the playoffs is the abilty for the jouney men, the sad sack of the regulare season to score. To sorcr and scopre score elevator score like the fourth round is an exprees to you make noise when  wehn weeeee n we say you play 80 games withoug
Finish and your are Finsished

No comments:

Post a Comment