Sunday 5 July 2020

Making Plans for Nigel




I was just about to shut
down the whole stream
of relity that was for
me actually real
in favour of something
else that was made
to take control of my
mind
and leave me feeling
good about the experience
and wanting to do it
as may times as I can afford

Dog Day Afternoon
this is the movie
that taught me something
about emotion manufactured
its hard to do twice
In Shanghai they only sell stuff
to customers they are fully prepared
to never see again

So Dog Day Afternoon a heiest movie
with some kind of gay trans message
long before the holi poli
had seen the error of thier ways
but that is the holi poli
always trailing reality by decades if
not centruries because since the last
world war
there has been no wolf at the door
something you would fear walking
from the curb to the car
where trees overhung
everything and gave
a shade that you likes
but feard the irony
of given a shive in the shade
of a place l always treaseaurd
becase it was so significant
in my life
and now afterlife
what will I do
I hope I can become a ghost
or some kind of fallen angel
hey party more before
you die
I am the Angel of Bob
he settled his accounts
with total masterful
top level okay

So now to be with Bob
is okay if you want to pass
away
but if you want a redemption
song
listen to bob
listen to bob throughout
the night
get a big bob speaker
on your black pickup
and as many more watts
than wisdom that you can
bear to put through cable
or over bluetooth if you
like the dc freedom
and efficenty
no matter what you
choose the speaker does
not have to be black
or white
it just has to rock
perfectly
or a least something close
enough to make
the holi poli forget
its not a natural scoucre
and they Imagine
more things
than Maslow
five needs


No comments:

Post a Comment