Tuesday 19 September 2017

Am I a racist bigot for believing what I know to be true


Robert Plant and Alcian Key
just blew my mind and
almost my speakers
wo wo woo wooo wo
that is a fine
sound
and its
loud but
folk
and it
describes
exactly my
compliant
with the politialy
correct world

Rule of law
Rule of law
lets go for justice
in every case
but lets
not throw
away the baby
with the bathwater
and the baby
name
is Justice
like Baby
was Baby
Baby Driver
and then we\
could make
a religion
about his
car driving
matter of a
fact

If you believe
in the SKYGOD
I dont hate you
I dont really car
as long as you
dont put
SKYGOD
arguments
into a booth
at the daily
fair

What I am really trying
to say is that
if you want to think
take the weight
of phony
SkyGOd
off your
mental
weight belt
and imbrase
the unkown
its not as
scary as the possibility'
that humankind
will spend
another 2 thousand worls
walking in step
with the imacculate
shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment