Thursday 1 October 2015

The bullshit that has runied our world and sadly its true



Bullshit fountains stream shit
to our lizard brains 
constantly
and no mind
is exempt
your going to have
a shitfaced
mind even if your
drunk
no one is exempt

Have you ever seen
a crowd undulate
in Africa
and been amazed
at how a billion
people could 
react spontaneously
to just one chord
and now you know
how deadly a three
chord can be
if you want to 
program the lizard brain
It took me one day 
and one night
and I got married
just the same
but was it fair 
for me to program
her
I am the only one
who can 
judge if that was insane

I program everyone
who surrounds
me and they have 
no anti virus
for how have I 
educed
the head of 
lizard brain
security 
for a billion year
if I was not Tully
free of the 
lizard brain
cut out
a billion years ago
by LSD

Jones Spaceman
is my name
and I an not
a vi son
of alternative
reality
you see those really
do not exist
so be patient
no matter what
happens
its just you
and me

I came from a billion 
years ago
due to relativity
and when I landed
here so resplendent
in my advanced PVC
i felt at home
cause the people
running the planet
where so determined
to repeat the cycle
of wiping  out
humanity

humanity we are a joke
so intelligent
but we can not 
smoke
a monkey out 
of a tree
if it has
a vote
that can be manipulated
for me

No comments:

Post a Comment