Saturday 27 January 2024

First post in a hundred years of history and still no clear

 The Russkies are winning in Ukraine.

However how may Russkies want to die for

Ukraine, You got to convice the  YTES that a thosaund

years plus of history applies in the battlefield of today.

Anything the Russians do does not matter

because I will just call the insurance company

and they will fill the void forever.


I wanna live

I wanna live

I have lived through many trials

and I wanna live

even though my song

was not so strong

But I had one and

I sung 

ad I got at least

one one gun salute

like Warren Zevon

I am the Lawyer and the Werewolf

span and now I am watching 

the switching yard

because if they are going

to transport a werewolf

over international borders

they canm go to Texas or Canada

and wee give more coats/


No comments:

Post a Comment