Wednesday 23 June 2021

Ziggy Stardust and the Habs from Mars

 



This is like a mini festivis we have a great clearing of greviences.
That time is over, we are now like Rudolph on Santas slay.
I searched for this song and I am sure there is one(clash) but it is called
go can punch us you can kick us but we will not go down
We are sufferings from the fist example of positive cognitive dissonance in modern history
psych majors will make major money for decades writing about the reaction of Habs fans to this moment. They may make some new drugs, A TFS, a KOHO, and Nature, they will not touch Whiskey.

I know exactly how to express my joy and I will do so.
Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, that is us and DGMB is Ziggy and well not quite like Ziggy wearing a Komono strapped to a dooly, his red suit qualifies and imperial rule.
Think of the songs, HOCKEY and Hockey suicide, the Subban trade
Starman, Whiskey
Sufferagete City the MEDIA
I am not going to reveal all now, but when I do
it will be something that might replace the cross on Mount Royal
Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment