Tuesday 7 November 2017

You do not need a rectal thermometer to take the temperature of the USA

Image result for images of public toilets'Someone said you can judge
a civilization by the state
of its public toilets
and as a human
who often
has to go
I would
give this
statement

Michelin 
seal of approval

I live in Canada
and the state of our
public toliets
is sort of a mystery
to me
I use them
never

In the USA
they will shoot
you for using
more than
two squares
because
of the constraint
of the federal
budget
I had to kill
him the washroom
attended said
he used
almost a whole
roll of toliet
paper

Something is wrong
in the USA
there should
not be a mass
shooting
everyday
and I dont blame
the guns
I blame
the people
and how
can we put
Jesus
back on the
steeple
without
an AK?




No comments:

Post a Comment